How the contracts work
Posted discounts are the minimum discount offered under the terms of the contracts. All contracts are issued on a not-to-exceed basis and additional volume discounts may be obtained while still taking advantage of the benefits of the USETPA convenience contract. Just ask your vendor for USETPA pricing or contact the USETPA for assistance with current specials and volume discounts.
- Low-cost purchasing as a result of Master Convenience Contracts
- Use of already issued formal RFPs to ensure compliance with state and local procurement laws
- E-Rate compliant Form 470s for subscribers to streamline E-Rate process
- Use E-Rate mini bid process
- No cost & no obligation or minimum purchasing requirement
- All contracts contain not-to-exceed pricing, thus allowing USETPA to negotiate further discounts on all items
In order to ensure that purchases can be validated as meeting competitive bidding purchasing requirements, a copy of the PO should be submitted to /contracts unless the purchase was made through a vendor supported catalogue or through the USETPA online portal. Purchases made through the portal or vendor catalogs are automatically registered, but we still recommend you forward a copy of the PO to /contracts.